Aggressive Protection Of Your Rights
If you are contending with allegations of a criminal violation, the consequences of a conviction could have a serious impact on your future. Your reputation is at risk. You may have to pay high fines and potentially deal with incarceration. You could have a mark on your criminal record that will follow you, hindering your ability to pursue your chosen career or live where you want to live. You may also lose your driving privileges.
At the law firm of Cady & Rosenberg Law Firm, P.L.C., in Franklin County, we have been protecting the rights of clients in North Central Iowa against misdemeanor and felony charges for more than 30 years. Located directly across from the Franklin County courthouse, our office provides a confidential and safe environment where you can tell us your side of the story.
Work With An Attorney Who Is A Former Prosecutor
You have a right to due process under the law. We will work closely with you to create a criminal defense strategy designed to protect your rights and your future. At Cady & Rosenberg Law Firm, P.L.C., our law firm features a former Franklin County criminal prosecutor, which means we clearly understand our opponent’s tactics in these cases. When we design a criminal defense strategy, we do so knowing exactly what the other side will throw at us.
We also know that working with the prosecutors can yield favorable results in some cases, and we have good working relationships with them. However, we are trial attorneys, and we prepare every case for court knowing that it may be the most efficient method to dismiss the charges, pursue reduced penalties or seek probation and alternative sentencing.
What Allegations Are You Facing?
Whether this is your first run-in with the law or fifth, Iowa’s criminal justice system can be intimidating to face on your own. We will be here in your corner every step of the way. Our lawyers defend against a wide range of misdemeanors and felonies, including:
- Operating while intoxicated (OWI): We defend against OWI, which is also commonly referred to as driving under the influence (DUI) or driving while intoxicated (DWI).
- Assault and domestic assault: We defend against charges stemming from fights of all types, as well as domestic violence and domestic dispute cases.
- Weapons charges: We will defend you when law enforcement seeks to escalate charges such as higher fines, surcharges and court costs with allegations of using a knife, a gun, a taser, switchblades, razors and other weapons.
- Drug violations: We defend against confusing state and federal laws for drug possession, possession of drug paraphernalia, and all charges related to methamphetamine, heroin, marijuana, prescription drugs and others.
- Property crimes: We provide your side of the story and will defend you against the harsh penalties of malicious trespass, shoplifting, larceny, car theft, vandalism, burglary, arson and more.
At Cady & Rosenberg Law Firm, P.L.C., our attorneys work hard and smart to minimize the harsh consequences of criminal charges. The outcome of your case depends on the nature of the facts surrounding your arrest. While we do not guarantee your results – no criminal defense attorney can – we have decades of successfully defending our clients and their reputations.
Schedule Your Free Initial Consultation Now
If you have been arrested in Iowa, call our experienced defense team today. We can help you protect your rights. Schedule your complimentary consultation to discuss your criminal defense case, contact our office online, or call 641-456-2555 or 888-575-0326 now.