Hampton Child Custody Lawyers
As a full-service law firm, Cady & Rosenberg Law Firm, P.L.C. can handle the majority of legal issues you may face in your lifetime. Our goal is to help you reach a positive outcome. No matter what challenge you are faced with, our attorneys can help you overcome it.
In Hampton and throughout North Central Iowa, we handle the following practice areas:
- Estate planning and probate: Providing comprehensive estate planning representation, our lawyers assist clients with the completion of all necessary documents, including wills, trusts, living wills, living trusts and powers of attorney. We also guide people through the probate process.
- Family law: In our family law practice, we assist clients dealing with issues related to divorce, child custody and visitation, child support, alimony and spousal support, paternity, modifications and adoption.
- Criminal law: Our lawyers defend against a wide range of misdemeanors and felonies, including drunk driving, assault, domestic assault, drug possession and other drug charges.
- Personal injury: Individuals injured through the negligence of another party may be entitled to recover money for medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other costs. We offer aggressive assistance in recovering damages stemming from motor vehicle accidents, premises liability and other acts of negligence.
- Real estate law: Our real estate practice encompasses closings, document preparation, deeds, title examinations and real estate contracts. Our experienced real estate litigation attorneys have taken real estate disputes before the Supreme Court of Iowa.
Our Litigation Practice
Our law firm features trial attorneys who are capable of taking disputes of all types to court. If your case cannot be resolved through negotiation and settlement, rest assured that we have the strength to take the next step in order to achieve positive results for you.
Schedule a Free Initial Consultation
Contact our office to schedule a complimentary consultation with our Franklin County divorce lawyers. Our office hours are 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. We have evening and weekend availability by appointment only.